Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An Eventful Weekend...

FRIDAY!


We had a very eventful weekend...
First off... Ryan (my little brother) came home from an LDS mission in Richmond, Virginia! We met him at the airport along with the rest of the family (including aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas and cousins). It was pretty exciting.
We were supposed to wait at the bottom of the escalator but we couldn't. Me and Lex (my sis) snuck up the stairs and my mom followed shortly. We waited forever and finally...

I saw him far across the distance and screamed "RYYYYAAAAAANNNNN!" so loud that everyone in the entire airport could hear. I just couldn't keep it in. I hadn't seen him for 2 years! It was so exciting! I love my little bro!

SATURDAY!!!

On Saturday we had a much needed adventure.


And it wasn't even that cold!
We took Jose (our cute baby!), Corky, Fuzz, Virg, Sharon, Spike, Carl, Will, Moose, Al, and The Blue Bomber.





We saw a bald eagle at the end of the day!

2 comments:

  1. How Fun!!! I know - I was like that when Keith came home...I think it will be the same when Reed returns home this summer! :) Liddle Brudders are so much fun!

    Looks like Ryan is into the swing of things...we're already friends on Facebook! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so excited! Reed gets home August 15th! I am So EXCITED!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time at the airport!

    ReplyDelete