Sunday, May 30, 2010

7 Months


Ty is 7 months old today. (wow, time flies) He came home the other day with Andy and matching (kinda matching) shirts. He eats everything from green beans to applesauce and he's usually a happy little dude.

Andy is moving to St. George tomorrow and I'm going down Friday. Five more days until summer for me. Yay!

Nothing too exciting has been happening. I made a chocolate cake today (and it's awesome). My cakes from scratch have never been perfected until now. Yum.

We're attempting to clean our house and organize before we go to Sunny St. George but... I've been sick. I've had a sinus infection for 3 months and I'm going on my 3rd course of antibiotics. It better work this time....




Here's a cute picture of our cute little cowboy. I love this kid.




Cute boys!

5 comments:

  1. Nikki, Ty is so adorable, how are you ever going to be able to keep up with 2 cowboys in your life! and sorry to hear about your sinuses, I just went through all of that and finally had surgery in March, it made all the difference! I hope you don't have to get to that point though. Call me sometime, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cowboy is adorable!!! Hope you get to feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty is getting so big! I didn't realize how long it has been since I've seen him, but he has grown so much! I can't get over how cute his litle smile is! Have a great summer in St. George!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously! He is soooo cute. :) Where did you get his little hat? Are you teaching next year? I hope you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You the the Cutest little cowboy under that adorable hat! -♥-

    ReplyDelete