Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adventures






Black's Fork 2010



It was a little cold.



2 Teeth and Counting.














We've been on lots of crazy adventures the past couple months. We've also been trying to go to school and work on a regular basis (sometimes it's difficult) and Ty has just been trying to grow teeth, crawl super fast, eat nickles and stand up against things.






I drew a bull elk tag this year and.... I got one! With only one horn :) But I'm still proud.






I got so excited I just shot the first one I saw. :)




Andy recently finished the cutest kid saddle. I wish we could have kept it for Ty.












Ty learned to feed himself.






We rafted a waterfall in Lava Hot Springs. I didn't believe it was possible until we did it.





My Brother and Andy caught a bunch of Crawdads in Strawberry Reservoir. Then, we cooked them up and ate them. They tasted like lobster.






We went fishing and caught a GIANT fish. My sister-in-law, Kellie, actually won 9th place in a contest and got a $50 Sportsman's Warehouse Giftcard for the fish she caught.











This weekend we're going to hike the Wellsville Mountains. Anyone want to come?















Hope you're all having crazy adventures!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Both Dan and I cannot believe how big Ty is getting! He use to be so little when he came to play with us in his matching Aggie sweats! I hope you guys are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Good job on the elk, Nik. (I like your hair too!) You've inspired me to be more adventerous. We get stuck just chilling out too much. :) I think we'll go climb a mountain or shoot a rock-chuck or something :)

    ReplyDelete