Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Break!

Christmas Break is coming soon. I'll be done tomorrow at noon.

Ty has been busy undecorating the Christmas Tree, trying to eat ornaments and walking!


We're moving a bunch of stuff to Payson this weekend. I'm not so sure how I feel about it. I love Logan. I love my students and I love Cache Valley. I love Utah State. I love our friends up here. I love Lee's Marketplace. I love Gossner's Cheese Plant. I love walking around the blockI love Porcupine Reservoir. I love, well, almost everything... The only thing I don't love about this place is my TINY house and of course scraping my windshield every morning.
We're beginning a new adventure. Who knows what we'll encounter.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE adventures!!! As long as I get what's promised in the travel brochure. LOL!

    Good luck!

    (Do you have a 'replacement' teacher yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. He is so cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete