Sunday, June 12, 2011

Top 10 List

TOP TEN THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED SINCE MY LAST POST
(in no particular order)

#10- Andy Graduated from USU
#9- We ate Nelson's Frozen Custard in St. George
#8- Andy drew an awesome Elk Tag
#7- Nikki swam the Mighty Colorado River (not on purpose)
#6- A live chicken got inside our house and ran through the kitchen (tramatizing)
#5- Ty got a buzz (Andy, too)
#4- Andy got a TEACHING JOB
#3- We found out we're having another baby in December
#2- We hiked Muley Twist and survived the Burr Trail (not as scary as everyone said)
#1- We ate lunch at the new Cafe Rio in Spanish Fork













Hope you're having a good summer!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for December Babies!!! (we have two) and YAY for a JOB!!!!! Way to Go Andy! Sounds like you guys have been busy having so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I LOVE your header picture...BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job and the baby! That is so exciting! Hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait until we live in Utah and our kids can play and we can sew and craft! lol Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Congrats on everything! I haven't talked to you in forever!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good month or two. I hope you're feeling better than the last time i saw you at the BBQ. I'm going to add you to my blog, not that you should feel obligated to read it, :) I just remember to asking me to forever ago. See you soon maybe.

    ReplyDelete