Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Talented Husband

Because my pictures won't upload... grr... I'll show off some of my husband's talent.
These are some taps Andy made for me. We went with Matt and he had some cool ones so I talked Andy into making me some. If they didn't make my legs so tired I'd use them more often.


Here's a saddle Andy finished right before Baby Ty was born.

This is my favorite! A 13 inch kid saddle! It is so stinkin cute.

I wish my camera would work so I could upload photos of the most recent saddles and recent pictures of my sweet baby.
We're all doing great here in Logan. Ty's growing like a weed. He hangs out with Andy in his shop all morning. He smiles, laughs, grabs things, can roll over one way and we even fed him some rice cereal yesterday. I'll post pictures ASAP. Andy fed him. He had cereal up his nose, in his ears, in his eyes, allover his hands and clothes! It was great. He's growing up so fast I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday he was born. Now, I can't imagine life without him. He is so great.
I just got a jogging stroller. It's my new weight loss plan. :) I love it! Me and Ty have been picking Andy up from class and exploring Campus, North Logan and Aggie Village.
We're taking baby camping in 2 weeks by Greenriver. Do you think we're crazy? We've got a wood stove for our tent so it will probably be warmer than a house! We're excited (and Ty is too)!

2 comments:

  1. I love the kid saddle! So cute! and I don't think you're crazy to take Ty camping... I can't think of anything better than some fresh mountain air for the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, that is so cool! My husband would be totally jealous of your husband, haha. He LOVES horses but has never had one... his life goal is to live on a ranch one day. maybe we can be neighbors and you can teach us a few things! Sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete