Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ty's First Ride

We went camping 2 weeks ago by Greenriver... Well we kinda went camping. We slept in a hotel and did everything outside and cooked outside and hiked and I FOUND A REAL LIVE INDIAN ARROWHEAD. I think it was the one that Sitting Bull used to kill Custer (wait, did that really happen?) :)
Anyway... I didn't want to go to jail so I just took a few photographs. I'll post photos later. I also was looking for gold that was hidden by the wild bunch but I didn't find any... I think I found a marker though that pointed to the gold pit. But... I didn't have a shovel. Next time I'll retrieve it.

Ty had his first ride last night and loved it. He has sat on a saddle many times in his dad's shop but never on a saddle AND on a horse!

We spent the night in Tremonton with food, friends and fun.
Check out the saddle that Andy's friend Dan built at our house.
Andy had to try it out.

ALSO...
Ty went to all three hours of church for the first time today. We've been paranoid about Swine Flu and other sicknesses that are going around. He slept through our class and only cried once!


And...
Spring Break at Logan High is next week! Yay. I only have to make it through five more crazy days before I get a week of freedom. We're going camping by Hanksville and I'm taking a shovel this time so I can dig up some loot.

2 comments:

  1. Yea for Ty! Dan's bringing a bunch of pics on his flash drive for you guys. You'll have to come over again for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Ty is so dang cute, Nikki! Glad to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete