Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life: Does it ever slow down?



So yes, I realize it's been 5 months since my last post but, Where did the time go? Does life ever slow down? I remember thinking during college that I would have less to do once the semester got over and summer came, then when summer was here, I couldn't figure out how I was busy-er (is that even a word?) than I was during the semester.
Five months ago I wrote a great blog post about our next child titled "Pink or Blue?" and I thought I would update just 2 days later after my ultrasound... 5 months down the road... Here goes...

Life is busy!

Since my last post I've been getting ready for baby #2, working part-time, trying to take good care of baby #1, attempting to keep the house clean and the laundry done and getting the dinner cooked and finding time to hang out with the husband.

I haven't been blogging because,
Uploading pictures just seems like it would take sooo long.

But this post just took about 10 minutes TOTAL so I'm hoping to start updating more often.

Right now I'm holding Baby #2 SHE (Surprise. It's a girl!)is so great.

We're all doing great over here.
Life is good.

and, hopefully I'll update again before 5 months have passed.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Congrats Nikki! We really need to catch up. I'll try and call you soon! I think our girls were born around the same time. Maybe they can be roommates in college! :) Ps Ty is so BIG and absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad for the update!!! i've thought of you guys often over the last 5 months ;) and wondered if you were going 2 for 2 or excited for a little girl! Congrats!!! she's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete